TRIOS is more than an impression
TRIOS Ultrafast Optical Sectioning technology has been boosted with scan color, extra speed and an optimized tip design for ideal patient experience and integrated anti-mist functionality. Clinics can choose between a TRIOS Standard or a TRIOS Color solution.
The new 3rd generation TRIOS is a three in one digital impression solution. An intraoral scanner for fast and easy 3D color impression taking; an integrated intraoral camera, so there’s no need to purchase one separately, and shade measurement while you scan, for more accurate and predictable results. TRIOS enables you to be more efficient, more precise and your patients more comfortable.
RealColor™ scans – simply a better experience
Shade Measurement as you scan
HD photos for instant case images
Enhanced detail capture
How to send files?
- Dental Lab should be registered with a 3Shape Communicate account when the scanner is installed. If ‘email@example.com’ is not already pre-installed on the list of available labs, send a ‘Connection Request’ from the ‘Communicate’ account to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. Note: Lab Technicians can register themselves at: http://us.3ShapeCommunicate.com
- We will receive a response that the lab is ‘TRIOS ready’ to receive your scans. Note: After steps 1-2 are completed, all cases proceed from step 3 (below). This is a “one time” registration process.
- Complete the intraoral scan.
- Complete the TRIOS Rx. Use the free form notes section to provide additional details, “emax, zirconium, etc.” branded product name, and additional instructions. Unfortunately, all restorative materials aren’t pre-populated on the Rx if requesting a model-less case, please specify request in the note section of the Rx.
- Select ‘email@example.com’ from the Lab menu and SEND. Other Files, send via Wetransfer.com for the first month. After that we will set up dropbox to transfer files.